A sound card for the Raspberry Pi with full functionality - inputs, outputs & an electret microphone port - Small enough to fit a Zero!
We are bringing you the zero version of our wildly popular Audio Injector Raspberry Pi sound card. The sound card which is input capable, output capable and is ready for your to solder on an electret microphone - as simple as that.Specifications :
- Inputs : 2 unpopulated RCA connectors
- Outputs : 2 unpopulated RCA connectors
- Headphone : Powered headphone connector (plenty loud). Populated
- Microphone : Electret ready, just populate.
- Sample rate : 96 kHz, 32 bit
- Jitter control : Crystal locked, codec master, low jitter (Crystal on the card).
- Hardware: Works with the Raspberry Pi2, Pi3 and Zero